Adult Spring Hockey
Spring Rec Hockey League
Briercrest Athletics is offering a no-hit Spring Rec Hockey League for players of all skill levels.
- No-hit adult recreational hockey - must be 16 years of age or older (some exceptions may apply).
- Season runs from April 29 to June 11, 2015.
- All games will be on Tues (7:45pm and 9:15pm), and Thurs
(7:45pm and 9:15pm) evenings. All games are 1 hour and 15 minute
long in length. Dates and times may change.
- Each team will rotate and play (roughly) 2 games one week and 1 game another week.
- Guaranteed minimum of 12 games per team, including playoffs.
- Each team must have a min. of 13 players (including goalie)
- Teams may have a max. of 18 players (including goalie)
- Individual Registration:
- New this year: Individual registration:
- $180 per player (when registering, please indicate which team you are playing on)
- Contact Cody Quiring at (email@example.com)
or TBD (TBD)
- Pay at the Barkman arena (cash or cheque only), attention Cody Quiring.
- Pay at the Briercrest College cash counter (cash, cheque, debit or credit card) - located in the main administration building on College Dr., just past the Hildebrand Chapel
- Pay by credit card over the phone by calling the Briercrest cash counter at 756-3211
Team registrations must be in by April 26. All player fees are due by April 29 (first game) or a $20 late charge will be added.