Adult Spring Hockey
Spring Rec Hockey League
Briercrest Athletics is offering a no-hit Spring Rec Hockey League for players of all skill levels.
- No-hit adult recreational hockey - must be 16 years of age or older (some exceptions may apply).
- Season runs from April 19 to June, 2016.
- All games will be on Tues (7:45pm and 9:15pm), and Thurs (7:30pm and 9:00pm) evenings. All games are 1 hour and 15 minute long in length. Dates and times may change.
- Each team will rotate and play (roughly) 2 games one week and 1 game another week.
- Guaranteed minimum of 12 games per team, including playoffs.
- Each team must have a min. of 13 players (including goalie)
- Individual registration:
- $190 per player (when registering, please indicate which team you are playing on)
- Register here
- Contact Jadon Frank at
(Briercresthockey@briercrest.ca) or TBD (TBD)
- Payment with registration here (indicate "Spring Hockey" and team name)
Team registrations must be in by April 5. All player fees are due by April 19 (first game) or a $20 late charge will be added.