Briercrest College and Seminary offers the sports facilities you might expect from one of Canada's largest Christian post-secondary schools. Whether you're a Briercrest athlete or just an active student, our wide range of athletic options will keep you active throughout the year.
- Margaret P. Reimer Memorial Gymnasium - From pick-up basketball to team practices, there is always something going on in our 135' x 110' double-court gymnasium. During the weekends, fans pack the stands to cheer on their Briercrest Clippers as they compete head-to-head with teams in the Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (one of Canada's premier college leagues).
- Fitness Centre - A wide selection of cardio equipment, free weights, dumbbells, benches, and exercise machines are available to help students stay fit.
- Barkman Arena - Students can enjoy a casual skate at one of the open ice times or join one of the intramural hockey leagues. The arena is also home to the Briercrest Clipper hockey team.
- Outdoor volleyball court - The outdoor volleyball court is a great place for students to stay active.
- Football and soccer fields - The well-maintained and irrigated playing fields are used by community members and students for intramurals, practices, and league play.
- Baseball field - Early or late in the school year, you'll often see students throwing a ball around on the baseball field.
- Outdoor running track - Surrounding the football field, the 400-metre track is perfect for those who enjoy running outdoors.