It is important that we dedicate our bodies to God. Keeping them fit and healthy is one way we do that. That's why at Briercrest College and Seminary, we give students ample opportunities to participate in sport and recreation.
- Intramurals - We offer intramurals in many popular sports including hockey, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, flag football, lacrosse, and badminton.
- Gym - Our double court hardwood floor gym bristle night and day with practices, games, and community members seeking a little exercise.
- Fitness Centre - As part of the recreation fee students have access to all the equipment they need to stay fit.
- Ice Rink - Open weekly to students, this facility ensures that no one misses out on a favourite Canadian past-time.
- Fields - Soccer, football, track, softball and baseball fields provide plenty of room for sporting needs.
- Caronport Recreation - There are also opportunities with the Caronport Recreation Board. These opportunities include particpation in Adult Figure Skating club, women's basketball, Spring and Summer Adult soccer and opportunities to coach minor hockey, figure skating and soccer. For more information go to www.caronportrec.com.