Intramural Sports & Recreation
It is important that we dedicate our bodies to God. Keeping them fit and healthy is one way we do that. That's why at Briercrest College and Seminary, we give students ample opportunities to participate in sport and recreation.
- Intramurals - We offer intramurals in many popular sports including hockey, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, flag football, lacrosse, and badminton.
- Gym - Our double court hardwood floor gym bristle night and day with practices, games, and community members seeking a little exercise.
- Fitness Centre - For a small fee, students have access to all the equipment they need to stay fit.
- Ice Rink - Open weekly to students, this facility ensures that no one misses out on a favourite Canadian past-time.
- Fields - Soccer, football, track, and baseball fields provide plenty of room for sporting needs.
Briercrest College and Seminary Intramural Hockey offers no-hit, recreational hockey leagues for BCS/CHS students and Caronport area residents.
To see details for Intramural Hockey click here.