- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Each and every day I try to make the world better by simply loving God. As a result my love for God will turn to a love for others and by loving others the way that Christ loved me, the world will be radically changed in Jesus’ name.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, going to Peewee Baseball Nationals and winning the bronze medal.
- My greatest moment in life so far was my baptism on May 15, 2011 in which I experienced the freedom Christ brings!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jonathan Toews, Apostle Paul, Thomas Edison, Liam Neeson, Caleb Washington
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Received- “Be a leader not a follower” and “the first time is a mistake, but the second means it is becoming a habit.”
- To give- He who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” -2 Corinthians 12:9
What is your career ambition?
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents. They have always encouraged me to be involved in lots of things and do the best I could and they always let me know that they were proud of me.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? NHL Playoffs
- Ice Cream flavor? Orange Creamsicle Swirl
- Movie? Madagascar
- Superhero? Captain America
- Meal? Pizza and Chicken Wings
- Book? The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker
- Course at Briercrest? Old Testament Literature
- Scent/smell? Freshly Baked Cinnamon Buns
- Pro Sports Team? Saskatchewan Roughriders & Chicago Blackhawks
- Pro Athlete Jonathan Toews
- Song? Iron Range by Paper Candle