- “Its not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Donate my time to serve. Back in Saskatoon on Monday nights in the summer I hand out ice tea and granola bars to the homeless and share the love of Christ.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Non-athletically – being baptized in the Caribbean Ocean
- Athletically – Reached the college hockey level, being the first Clipper team ever to beat SAIT in Calgary.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, my Grandpa’s for one last goodbye, my brother, Denzel Washington, Shane Doan
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Received – never give up, lifes a battle don’t let it get the best of you
- Advice – believe in yourself, you can do anything through Christ Jesus
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Phillipians 4:13 – because you realize how true and powerful it is. God is always with us.
What is your career ambition?
- Own a business, and on holidays go on mission trips
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family – They all have different testimonies but they all lead to the same thing work hard and never give up.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? One Tree Hill/Friends
- Ice Cream flavor? Neopolitan
- Movie? Remember the Titans/Rudy
- Superhero? Jesus
- Meal? Steak/Chicken Breast
- Piece of clothing? Oilers Sweater
- Book? Every Young Man’s Battle
- Course at Briercrest? Accounting
- Vacation destination? Haiti
- Scent/smell? Vanilla
- Pro Sports Team? Edmonton Oilers/Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Pro Athlete? Shane Doan
- Genre of music? Country, Hip Hop, Rock
- Song? Don’t Stop Believin - Journey