- "God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." - C. S. Lewis
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Help build orphanages in third world countries.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, becoming a part of Briercrest Hockey.
- Non-athletically, accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mike Fisher, Richard Branson, Winston Churchill
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Look both ways before crossing the street especially in Europe.
- Seriously, look both ways.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Matthew 25:14-30, every time I read this parable God shows me a new way to view in light of what is happening in my life.
What is your career ambition?
- Sometime in the near future I will create my own business.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My father, he has taught me so much in life, business, God and sport that I have no idea where I would be without him.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show: Community
- Superhero: Captain Planet
- Movie: Batman Dark Knight
- Meal: Carrot
- Piece of Clothing: Scarf
- Book: The Silver Chair – C.S. Lewis
- Vacation Destination: Malta
- Scent/Smell: Armani Code Sport
- Pro Sports Team: Montreal Canadiens
- Pro Athlete: Mike Fisher