- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would make sure everyone knew that they were loved and had a Heavenly Father
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically – Winning the ACAC Championship and CCAA National Championship at Mount Royal College
- Non-Athletically – Getting baptized in Haiti by Caleb Klassen
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Kevin Durant, Michael Vick, Russell Westbrook, Steve Nash, Jeremy Lin
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Turn to God first in both good and bad times
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- James 1:12
- Persevering has been a big thing in my life and receiving the crown of Life with my Lord and Savior is what I want
What is your career ambition?
- Trainer/Physiotherapist or Police Officer
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Momma Boese
- She has been through so much in her life and to see her live a life that glorifies God makes me want to be more like her and strive to do the same in my life no matter what it brings me
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? – The Voice
- Ice Cream flavor? – Cookie Dough
- Movie? – Coach Carter
- Superhero? – Flash
- Meal? - Ribs
- Piece of clothing? - Vneck
- Book? -The Bible
- Course at Briercrest? – General Epistles
- Vacation destination? – Hawaii
- Scent/smell? - The Hardwood Floor/Gym
- Pro Sports Team? – OKC Thunder
- Pro Athlete? – Kevin Durant
- Genre of music? – R&B
- Song? – Let Me Love You by Mario