- "May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out." J. R. R. Tolkien
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Start a summer program for kids in hopes of seeing God's children come to him.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: There's lots, but to pick one was to lead the high school football team in Birch Hills to the first win.
- Non-Athletically: I would have to say getting baptized was probably my greatest moment.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jerry Reid, Chet Atkins, Michael Jordan, PSY, Jesus!
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- From my dad: "If it's not broken, don't try to fix it" the same quote is my best advice.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Phillipians 4:6,7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus." It speaks to me very well at my young age and I try to follow it everyday.
What is your career ambition?
- To be an accountant.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family would be by far. Their consistent love and grace to me is a great example of how I should treat others.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Prison Break
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookies n' Cream
- Movie? Inception
- Superhero? Spider-Man
- Meal? Ribs n' Spuds
- Piece of clothing? Shoes
- Book? My Outmost for His Highest For the Graduate
- Course at Briercrest? Financial Accounting
- Vacation destination? Hawaii
- Scent/smell? Bounce Sheets
- Pro Sports Team? Phoenix Suns
- Pro Athlete? Steve Nash
- Genre of music? Old time country
- Song? The Claw