If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Christ will do this at his return!
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Anytime spent with family and friends
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Abraham Lincoln, William Carey, Nelson Mandela, William Wilberforce, Martin Luther King Junior
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- When making decisions it’s important to ask the right questions in the process.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Ephesians 3:17-19 So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith-that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
What is your career ambition?
- Not sure yet
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My mom has prayed on my behalf since she became a believer. I can’t imagine I will ever measure the influence of her prayers.
A few of Favorites:
- TV Show? Sportcenter
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie Dough
- Movie? Gladiator
- Superhero? Superman
- Meal? Anything Mrs. Olmstead makes
- Piece of clothing? High School Practice Shorts
- Book? The Pursuit of God (By A.W. Tozer)
- Course at Briercrest? The People of God
- Scent/smell? The Beach
- Pro Sports Team? The Seattle Super Sonics
- Pro Athlete: MJ