- “Maybe it’s my fault that I didn’t see that failure gave me strength, that my pain was my motivation.” – Michael Jordan
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Preach the Word to those who haven’t heard it.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Winning first team provincial all-star in BC in my grade 12 year.
- Seeing my little bro, Gabe, get baptized.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Aragorn
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- “Hard working road is a lonely one.” - Dad
- Never give up on your dreams, and work hard to achieve them.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- James 1:19
What is your career ambition?
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Dad; always there for me and speaks into my life, fun to hang out with, my best friend.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Office
- Ice Cream flavor? Sherbet
- Movie? Remember the Titans
- Superhero? Iron Man
- Meal? Chicken wings and veggies
- Piece of clothing? Parka because Sask is SO cold
- Book? Don’t like reading
- Course at Briercrest? English
- Vacation destination? Palm Springs
- Scent/smell? Fresh cut grass
- Pro Sports Team? New York Giants, Edmonton Oilers, OKC Thunder
- Pro Athlete: Kevin Durant
- Genre of music? Rap/Hip hop
- Song? “Smile” – Lloyd Banks