- "If you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Free education for every child everywhere, because knowledge is power.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: 2010-11 1st-team ACAC All-Star
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Tom Brady, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Will Ferrell, Ray Lewis
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- "Trust take a lifetime to earn and a second to lose." - Dad
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Jeremiah 29:11 because at a time in my life where there are many opportunities as well as uncertainties, I can find peace knowing that God has a plan for me.
What is your career ambition?
- Operate my own business.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My Dad who has exemplified integrity, honesty and hardwork no matter what. I hope to live up to that some day.
A few of Favorites:
- TV Show? The Office
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookies n' Cream
- Movie? Shawshank Redemption
- Superhero? Gandalf
- Meal? Clubhouse
- Piece of clothing? Pants
- Book? The Hobbit
- Course at Briercrest? Gospels
- Vacation destination? Wisconsin Dells
- Scent/smell? McDonalds
- Pro Sports Team? New England Patriots
- Pro Athlete? Tom Brady
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? "Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey