- “The gospel of Jesus points us and indeed urges us to be at the leading edge of the whole culture, articulating in story and music and art and philosophy and education and poetry and politics and theology and even—heaven help us—Biblical studies, a worldview that will mount the historically-rooted Christian challenge to both modernity and postmodernity, leading the way. . . with joy and humor and gentleness and good judgment and true wisdom.” - N.T. Wright
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- See above
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically? Watching the Indianapolis Colts win the Super Bowl in 2006. From my couch.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- John, Peter, Paul, N.T. Wright, and Peyton Manning
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Mark 1.14-15 Why? Because I had to pick one—it will change tomorrow.
What is your career ambition?
- I would like to teach and write
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- A collection of men and women whose lives challenge prevailing paradigms in the post-modern West and declare that there is a different way of being human. Of these, my friends and family—specifically my teacher and coach, Kelly Peters and my father, Wes.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Monday Night Football
- Ice Cream flavor? Rocky Road
- Movie? Ben Hur
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Anything my mother cooks
- Piece of clothing? Socks
- Book? Jesus and the Eyewitnesses
- Vacation destination? Israel
- Pro Sports Team? Broncos
- Pro Athlete? Peyton Manning