- “Never let school get in the way of learning” – Randy Cockrill
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Give a meal to everyone that doesn’t have food because everyone should be able to eat
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Being able to play on the same basketball team as my older brother in high school
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Harry Potter, Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Dumbledore, Denzel Washington
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Nothing good comes easy.
- No matter what happens you got to keep your head up and keep working hard.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – It proves that nothing is impossible when you got God in your corner.
What is your career ambition?
- Pro sports agent.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My two older brothers. I look up to them so much and they’re very encouraging and insightful to me as I grew up.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Modern Family
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookies ‘n Cream
- Movie? Friday Night Lights
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Grilled chicken and mashed potatoes
- Piece of clothing? Briercrest winter jacket
- Book? Marley and Me
- Course at Briercrest? Spiritual Formations
- Vacation destination? Greece
- Scent/smell? Fresh clothes/new car smell
- Pro Sports Team? Vancouver Canucks
- Pro Athlete: David Booth
- Genre of music? Rap and country
- Song? “Kick it in the sticks” – Dierks Bentley