- All I can do is be me. Whoever that is.” Bob Dylan
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would lock Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and all the Top 40 in a room in Pammukale, Turkey and I would never leave them out. Just because people need to hear better music.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Non-athletically, the greatest moment of my life happened when I met and accept Jesus Christ in my heart and life. No question about it.
- Athletically, the fact of participating in international tournaments with Costa Rica´s national team, playing against the best countries in the world likes U.S.A and Cuba is something will never forget. However been part of the first Briercrest team that won its first ACAC championship in history was more intimate and special.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Bob Dylan, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Eddie Vedder, Gustavo Cerati
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Received: 1. Pray, 2. Plan, 3. Prepare, 4. Pray.
- Give: ‘Money can’t buy happiness. But it can buy marshmallows, which are kinda the same thing” :)
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” Because it is a instructional verse of how to love ourselves and our brothers in Christ.
What is your career ambition?
- I see myself starting my own business that hopefully can be related with music or sports.
A few of Favorites:
- TV Show? The Newsroom
- Ice Cream flavor?: Vanilla, lame I know
- Movie? Anchorman
- Superhero? Green Lantern
- Meal? Moroccan Grilled Salmon
- Piece of clothing? (insert music group) shirt
- Book? Bible
- Course at Briercrest? “John” w/ Wes Olmstead
- Vacation destination? Santa Teresa Beach
- Scent/smell? Gasoline
- Pro Sports Team? Arsenal FC
- Pro Athlete? Roger Federer
- Genre of music? Indie Rock / folk
- Song? Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides Everything