- “Never stop talking to Jesus, and never stop searching for God” - Grandpa
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would have the Olympics occur every 2 years instead of every four, because I feel that sports help unite the world and promote healthy relationships.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically I would say continually pressing on through sports doing it for God.
- Asking Jesus into my heart and meeting Melissa.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Chuck Norris, Jet Li, Cheeseburger Eddie, Jesus, and the band members of Two Door Cinema Club
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Never stop talking to Jesus, and never stop talking to Jesus
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Jeremiah 29:11. It holds a lot of significance in my spiritual growth and it is really encouraging no matter where you are in life
What is your career ambition?
- To be an Athletic Therapist
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My Grandpa because he has taught me what love really looks like
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Big Bang Theory
- Ice Cream flavor? Heavenly hash
- Movie? Avatar
- Superhero? Superman
- Meal? Pizza
- Piece of clothing? Superman undies
- Book? The book of Awesome
- Course at Briercrest? Biology
- Vacation destination? Dominican Republic
- Scent/smell? My girlfriend’s perfume
- Pro Sports Team? Canucks
- Pro Athlete? DeMar Derozan
- Genre of music? Alternative
- Song? The Devil’s Tears