- “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary” - Vince Lombardi
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would redistribute the money to people who could manage it well and loved to give so that some of our wealth could be used to help those who needed it more.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically my greatest moment has been winning volleyball provincials in my Grade 12 year
- Non-athletically my greatest moment was my baptism this last spring.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Vince Lombardi, Tim Tebow, Jeremy Lin, Ron Washington, Mark Wahlberg
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Advice I’ve received: Don’t beat yourself up when you make a mistake, learn from it and move on
- Advice I would give: Don’t be defined by what you do, but by who you are.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- James 2:19 because when I first read it the verse opened my eyes to the fact that my faith wasn’t real and started me on a new, real journey of faith.
What is your career ambition?
- Either something in pastoral ministry or as a speaker. I’m still not entirely sure, so I am hoping to be led by God to where he wants me.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- There have been a lot; the biggest one was probably Jordan Zacharias. She was always a good friend to me and showed her incredible faith through her fight with cancer. It made me realize that if there isn’t more than this earth, life would be completely meaningless.
A few of Favorites
- Movie? Inception
- Superhero? Iron Man
- Pro Sports Team? Philadelphia Eagles
- Pro Athlete? Jeremy Lin
- Genre of music? Rock/Alternative
- Song? Faceless by Red