- "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Give everything I have away, and have the medical skills to work in a clinic overseas educating on nutrition, water, community building, practical skills that build up small towns and help the people in need.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically- The greatest moment in my life so far athletically has been receiving the opportunity to play with amazing women of God at Briercrest and continue playing with Christian athletes past High School.
- Non-Athletically- Receiving the Holy Spirit, being baptized and attending a church that is on fire for God and teaches the word in a deep and powerful way.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Keith Green- famous Christian singer
- Kim Walker- Worship Leader/song-writer/singer
- Steven Curtis Chapman- Singer/Song-writer
- The Royal Family – In England
- Brantley Gilbert – Country singer
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Love God, become more like Jesus, humble yourself.
- Never give up on loving people, everyone has struggles, everyone deserves forgiveness. Jesus loved everyone, even those who the crowds despised. Who are we to judge another person when we have all fallen short of the Glory of God? You may be the person who can change someone’s perspective on life. Drench yourself in the JOY of the Lord, which He gives us through the Holy Spirit.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- “Now faith is being sure of what you hope for, and certain of what you do not see.” There are many aspects to faith in which we may never understand. This verse explains that faith and hope are related and that we can put our certainty in God, even when we cannot see Him.
What is your career ambition?
- To become a Pediatrics Oncology Nurse, God willing.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Jesus. He has set the perfect example of how I should live my life.
Also my father, who is a man of integrity and loves the Lord.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Heartland
- Ice Cream flavor? Bubblegum
- Movie? The Lion King
- Superhero? Super Mario J
- Meal? Steak and potatoes with Corn
- Piece of clothing? Sweats
- Book? Bible, Rachels Tears
- Course at Briercrest? Spirit Formation
- Vacation destination? Kalamalka Lake BC
- Scent/smell? Vanilla or oranges
- Pro Sports Team? Don’t Have One
- Pro Athlete? Steve Nash
- Genre of music? Country and Worship
- Song? Holy Spirit by Bryan and Katie Torwalt