- “Be the change you wish to see in the world” -Ghandi
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- If I could do anything I would eliminate injustice and oppression all together but I think it’s more beneficial to think about what we can do. I think practically living out the Bible and making the most of all the little opportunities to show Jesus to the world is a good place to start.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- I have no clue what I would classify as my greatest moment in life but among my top experiences would be a trip I was on last year in Vancouver. We spent a week in an inner city neighborhood and a week on East Hastings Street. God taught me so much through this experience about loving people. It was an awesome time.
- My greatest athletic moment would probably be my first year of high school tennis. It was my final league game and I was fighting to make it to districts. Apparently diving for a tennis ball didn’t seem like a bad idea at the time. For those of you who don’t play tennis, you do not dive on a cement court. So maybe not my wisest decision but I did go on to make districts and place 3rd plus I will forever be known as the girl who dove for the tennis ball.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Salvidor Dali, Don Knotts, Anne Frank, Dr. Suess, Akaiane
- Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone? Bring your photo ID with you to the airport… even if you’re not leaving the country.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand, And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” Romans 5:1-5; Explaining its impact would take a while and I’m assuming this is all going to need to fit on one page at some point.
What is your career ambition?
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family! They have always supported me, loved me, and been there for me.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Andy Griffith Show
- Ice Cream flavor? Birthdaycake
- Movie? Gone with the Wind
- Superhero? My Dad
- Meal? My Mom’s Stirfry
- Piece of clothing? Jeans
- Book? Junie B. Jones
- Course at Briercrest? Currently, women and vocation maybe
- Vacation destination? The Mediterranean
- Scent/smell? Fresh cut grass or watermelon
- Pro Sports Team? I don’t follow sports
- Pro Athlete? No Idea
- Genre of music? Folk/ Accoustic
- Song? Tis So Sweet; Better Together