- Being an individual in a world that is trying to make you like them, is the greatest accomplishment in life.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would adopt a bunch of babies from 3rd world countries! One, because I love kids, and two, because there are so many less fortunate kids who deserve a good home.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically would be winning provincials in my grade 11 year and getting MVP,
- Non-athletically would be when my first nephew was born!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Whitney Houston, Cher Lloyd, Roberto Luongo, Mila Kunis, Shemar Moore
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Matthew 6:25-34 (Do not worry about what tomorrow will bring, etc…). I was so stressed about what I was going to do after high school but this verse just put things into perspective and I realized that in God’s timing, I’ll figure it out, and that I have no control over my life.
What is your career ambition?
- I want to go into the field of kinesiology and maybe become a massage therapist or physiotherapist.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My best friend Jelaine. She has pushed me to be the best person I can be, and has never given up on me even when I’ve been the worst friend and I don’t deserve it. She’s always been there for me and given me advice and let me vent and has always just shone with God’s love.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Pretty Little Liars
- Movie? Stomp the Yard
- Meal? Spaghetti/ Garlic bread/ Caesar salad
- Piece of clothing? Scarves or cardigans
- Book? The Queen by Steven James
- Course at Briercrest? Kinesiology (so far)
- Vacation destination? Orlando, Florida
- Scent/smell? Hollister perfume / cologne
- Pro Sports Team? Vancouver Canucks!!!
- Pro Athlete? Daniel Sedin
- Genre of music? Soft rock
- Song? Ain’t No Mountain High