- God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would make a way for the whole world to know Jesus and realize that the only way to live is to live for Him. You can only be truly satisfied if you fill your life with Him.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My greatest moment in life athletically would be winning Alberta Beach Provincials,
- and my greatest moment in life non-athletically besides giving my heart to Jesus would be when I got my puppy Koda.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- I would like to spend a day with Misty May and Kerri Walsh, who have won 3 gold medals in beach volleyball Olympics. I would also really like to spend a day with David, who in the Bible defeated Goliath even though he was only a shepherd boy, but God made it possible.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best advice I have ever received is to never give up on anything in life, because God will give you everything you need to make it possible.
- Best advice I would give would be no matter what, keep your joy, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- I have been most impacted by Philippians 4:13 because I know in anything in life I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength. Whenever I’m feeling defeated in life, I always say it and immediately I start to feel strength from God that I can be victorious and conquer whatever I’m doing or going through.
What is your career ambition?
- My career ambition is to be an athletic therapist.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents have been the biggest influence in my life because they have always been there for me believing, encouraging, supporting, praying, and pouring God’s love and word into me. I can’t thank them enough for getting me where I am and helping to shape me into the woman of God I am today.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Joseph Prince
- Movie? A Walk to Remember
- Meal? Guacamole and Bacon Burger
- Book? Beside the Bible, any Karen Kingsbury Book
- Vacation destination? Anywhere with a beach and an ocean
- Scent/smell? Mint
- Pro Sports Team? Misty May and Kerri Walsh - Beach Volleyball
- Genre of music? Christian
- Ice cream flavor? Vanilla
- Superhero? Besides Jesus, Spiderman
- Piece of clothing? Anything purple
- Course at Briercrest? Kinesiology and Biology
- Pro Athlete? Kerri Walsh
- Song? Blessed Be Your Name by Tree 63