- “No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try” Yoda
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would like to go on mission’s trips to spread the gospel and impact lives. I would love to do this through basketball.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: My last game of my second year against Lakeland where I received my first player of the game.
- Non-athletically: Getting engaged to my beautiful fiancée Meghan
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Lecrae, Ryan Kesler, Tiger Woods, Will Smith
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- “Stop comparing yourself to (…). Because I don’t. Focus on being the best Athlete you can be” – Coach Rod
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Colossians 3:23 “ Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” This has impacted me both on the basketball court and in life. It reminds me that I do not do things for my own pride, but I do things for God.
What is your career ambition?
- To be an accountant
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents because they have always encouraged me to do my best in everything I do.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Walking Dead
- Ice Cream flavor? Vanilla
- Movie? Star Wars
- Superhero? Ironman
- Meal? Mexican
- Piece of clothing? My dress shoes
- Book? Eragon
- Course at Briercrest? Intro to Psychology
- Vacation destination? Maui, Hawaii
- Scent/smell? Fresh cut grass
- Pro Sports Team? Vancouver Canucks
- Pro Athlete? Geroy Simon
- Genre of music? Christian Rap
- Song? “Lucky Ones” - Lecrae