- How much more would you do, if you realized nothing that you did would fail? Don’t tell me, show me.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Live for Jesus, and teach others to do the same. That’s what the creator of the world asked us to do.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Provincials in Grade 12
- Getting Baptized
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, Joel Rosenberg, Tim Tebow, John Newton.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Received: Trust in the Lord
- Given: Trust in the Lord
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” This is a verse that I learned at a very early age, and is one that applies to all situations in life. This verse reminds me that I can’t do anything without God. I need to put my trust in him.
What is your career ambition?
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad. He’s a strong man of God, who has always provided me with a Godly influence. We share many of the same interests, and he has invested lots of time into my life.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Score
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookies and Cream
- Movie? Space Jam
- Superhero? Larry Boy
- Meal? Bbq Chicken/Steak and Potatoes
- Piece of clothing? Shoes
- Book? The Twelfth Imam by Joel Rosenberg
- Course at Briercrest? Biblical Studies
- Vacation destination? Anywhere Tropical
- Scent/smell? Mom’s Cinnamon Buns
- Pro Sports Team? OKC Thunder
- Pro Athlete? Kevin Durant
- Genre of music? Rap/Hip Hop
- Song? No idea, there are too many