- All of us wake up everyday day with dreams that we let die on our pillows. In a world where your life can be ended in a sudden act of terror, chasing dreams seems more important then ever.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Help poverty- Having lived in Toronto, seeing homeless people all over the streets, its sad to see the people who have nothing.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically- Playing Junior A hockey for 3 season, playing in the Dudley Hewitt Cup in 2009, one season of CIS and now the ACAC
- Non’ Athletically- Graduating high school and getting in to university
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Doug Gilmour, Wendel Clarke, Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- To follow my dreams and achieve all I can. For kids not to take no. Be all that you can be daily, and never let anyone take your hopes and dreams from you
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- John 3:16
What is your career ambition?
- Graduate school, become successful as a teacher and also open up a hockey agency to help kids achieve their goals in hockey. Get married and raise a happy and loving family with my wife.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad, as well as my family. My dad played hockey, had a chance to have a pro career and came home to work for the family. He works non-stop daily and aspire to be like him. My mother and my siblings are tireless workers as well as the rest of my family.
A few of Favorites:
- TV Show? Friends
- Ice Cream flavor? Peanut butter fudge crunch (island thing)
- Movie? Rudy
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Shepherd’s Pie
- Piece of clothing? Dress clothes
- Book? They don’t play hockey in heaven
- Course at Briercrest? Anything with Carl
- Vacation destination? Australia
- Scent/smell? Versace
- Pro Sports Team? Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Yankees
- Pro Athlete? None
- Genre of music? Anything at all
- Song? 30 seconds from mars -From Yesterday