- “They didn’t win we lost”. Unknown author
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would help the poverty in Africa, the reason why is because everyone deserves the chance same chance to succeed and to have a happy life.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: making the Briercrest volleyball team , winning city championships with my high school team, and getting second in an AVA tournament with my club, winning MVP of the volleyball team, track and field team and the badminton team as well being male athlete of the year in my grade 12 year.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Joe Sakic, Karch Karai, Joe Thornton, Alexander Ovechkin, Morgan Freeman
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Nothing is given to you, you have to work for anything important.
What is your career ambition?
- I want to be an oral surgeon (half surgeon half dentist).
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family I started playing volleyball in the backyard with my brother and sister and my whole family has supported throughout my life in everything I have done.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Big Bang Theory , Community, Criminal Minds, and Rules of Engagement
- Movie? Good Will Hunting, The Silence of the Lambs, Inside Man, Kill Bill, Watchmen
- Meal? Ribs, asparagus, fries
- Vacation destination? Europe (mainly Switzerland and Italy)
- Pro Sports Team? San Joes Sharks, Arizona Diamondbacks, San Diego Chargers, Saskatchewan Rough Riders
- Genre of music? Classic Rock and Roll
- Ice Cream flavor? Peanut butter and chocolate
- Superhero? Superman
- Course at Briercrest? Open Studies (Volleyball Major)
- Scent/smell? The scent of the grass after a light summer sprinkle
- Pro Athlete? Joe Sakic
- Song? “Imagine” - John Lennon