- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. our deepest fear is that we our powerful beyond measure. it is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” Marianne Williamson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world a better place and why?
- Donate time and money to third world countries. help increase the quality of living around the world
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically - winning the junior Olympics for team Alberta in California
- Non-athletically - all positive experiences in my life
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Carey Price, Bobby Clarke, Andre the giant, Adam Sandler, and Jessica Alba
Best advice you have recieved? Best advice you could give someone?
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
What bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Leviticus 19:18
What is your career ambition?
- Run a successful business
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My father. he is the hardest working person I know
- T.V. show - One Tree Hill or Modern Family
- Ice cream flavor - Cookie Dough
- Movie - Harry Potter
- Superhero - Thor
- Meal - Chicken and Rice
- Piece of clothing - Yoga pants
- Book - Playing with fire
- Course at briercrest - Financial Mathematics
- Vacation destination - Cancun, Mexico
- Smell- Wintergreen
- Sports team - Chicago Blackhawks
- Favorite athlete - Carey Price
- Favorite music - Country music
- Favorite song - Honey bee