- Pain Is Temporary, Glory Is Forever.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would fund mission’s trips so we could have the materials and resources to go to third world countries to not only better their lives but also show them a better way of living.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- The moment when we won the championship when I was way back in bantam hockey, we had a dynasty of a team. Non athletically I would have to say when I reached out last year through my hockey team and we would go to the old folks home and some of the elderly people there had just some truly outstanding and touching stories. It was great to bond with them.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Probably Deadmau5 just to watch him create some amazing music, Abraham Lincoln to get some great knowledge, Shakespeare because of his romancing ways, Jesus to help me better my faith and witness some amazing spiritual acts, and last but not least Will Ferrell. Lets be honest who doesn’t love Will?
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Do what you need to do before you do what you want to do. The small things in life are what really shape a person. Pay attention to every moment and don’t let it slip you by.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Genisis 1:1. It may be the very first verse in the bible but it keeps me honest. It reminds me that as easily as god created earth he can just as easily take it away. It motivates me to make sure that I be the best I can be.
What is your career ambition?
- To become financially stable and comfortable.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My mother. She has been with me through thick and thin and always knows the right words to say.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show: One Tree Hill
- Ice Cream flavor: Cotton Candy but it has to be from superstore
- Movie: Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Superhero: Iron Man
- Meal: A good pasta with homemade tomato sauce with a side of lamb cooked in olive oil and rosemary
- Piece of clothing: Coon Hat
- Book: Enders Game
- Course at Briercrest: Math 110
- Vacation destination: Either Venice or San Francisco
- Scent/smell: Lacoste Essential
- Pro Sports Team: Vancouver Canucks
- Pro Athlete: George Parros
- Genre of music: Anything and everything
- Song: Fade Away by Jordan Craig