- “All of God’s greats have been weak men who did great exploits for God because they reckoned on His being faithful.” - J. Hudson Taylor
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Loving and being available to others.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically it was making the state tournament my senior year for the first time in our high school’s history.
- Non-athletically it would be going to Kenya on a missionary trip.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Michael Jordan, Francis Chan, Paul the Apostle, Kobe Bryant, Beethoven(the dog)
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Living every day with intention, knowing that God works in the midst of the smallest details of life. I would probably give that advice to someone else as well.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Colossians 3:1-4 Because it puts my life in perspective and reminds me of what I’m living for in the midst of all that goes on around me.
What is your career ambition?
- Finding a career
Who has been a big influence in your life and why?
- My grandpa, because of how he imitates Christ by always caring for and putting others before himself.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? – The Office
- Movie? – Nacho Libre
- Book? – My Utmost For His Highest
- Pro Sports Team? – Los Angeles Lakers
- Pro Athlete? – Michael Jordan