- Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you. - Eddie Robinson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I’m glad I don’t have to play God
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: Going to provincials in Grade 12 Basketball
- Non-Athletically: Being told I “had a lot to do in finding the road to Glory” by a friend of mine
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Mark Wahlberg
- Marshall Mathers (Eminem)
- Phil Jackson
- Larry Bird
- Alan Alda
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Work is good for the soul
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1Corinthians 9:24.
- It’s a reminder to always do my best/be better. I don’t have to be perfect, just better.
What is your career ambition?
- I want to be a police officer for Lethbridge
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Santa Claus. He’s so generous.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? M*A*S*H
- Ice Cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip
- Movie? Shrek
- Superhero? My Dad
- Meal? Steak and Potatoes with all the fixings
- Piece of clothing? What’s the weather?
- Book? Anything with pictures
- Course at Briercrest? Basket weaving 101
- Vacation destination? Disneyland
- Scent/smell? Mom’s cooking
- Pro Sports Team? The Underdog
- Pro Athlete? Bill Russel
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Depends on the Day