- "Dreams only come true when you wake up and go to work."
If you could, what would you do to help make the worldbetter and why?
- I think give every child the chance to engage in extra curricular activities would be one of my top 5 choices. Whether it is or isn't sports, learning how to function with others, being apart of something bigger than yourself, respect, hard work, how to encourage people, leadership, and even just having fun with kids your age are all such essential parts and lessons of life that you don't necessarily get from home or from school. Every kid deserves a shot at those experiences.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, my greatest moment would probably be achieving a perfect regular season with my high school team. That or getting MVP, captain, and able to play in an all city game all in 12th grade was pretty cool.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- I would like to spend a day with Candace Parker, Kobe Bryant, Paul, Pat Summit and Moses.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Be confident in who you are, you are God's plan A for the exact situation you are in. I would tell someone to not let themselves be defined by the sport they play, that they are more than their stat sheet.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Romans 5:3-5: Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
- I love this verse because it reminds me that what happens to us in this life is so temporary compared to the glory that awaits us. It reminds me that our Heavenly Father has a purpose for all things. This applies for on and off the court.
What is your career ambition?
- I want to be a high school teacher in order to gain experience coaching at the high school level, but then eventually get my masters and coach at the collegiate level.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad has been my biggest influence. He has sacrificed everything in his life so that I can succeed on and off the court. He loves unconditionally and disciplines so well. Hes hilarious, strong, and an unbelievable basketball player and coach. His perseverance is something that pushes me in my toughest moments.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? friends
- Ice Cream flavor? Rasberry
- Movie? Stand By Me
- Superhero? Captain America
- Meal? my grandma's Sunday breakfasts
- Piece of clothing? my jackets. What’s the weather? autumn briskyness
- Book? the paris wife
- Course at Briercrest? American History with brian gobbett
- Vacation destination? London, England
- Scent/smell? Gingerbread cookies being made
- Pro Sports Team? none of them, the NBA is poor basketball. now Kansas University Jayhawks, thats amazing basketball.
- Pro Athlete? Stephen Curry
- Genre of music? acoustic
- Song? Depends on the Day