- “Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates.” – Magic Johnson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would get billionaires to walk in the shoes of someone who has nothing. We are blinded by our material possessions.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically - having an unbeaten season in high school volleyball all the way to provincials, then getting a silver medal.
- Non-athletically - When I realized that humility is one of the best quality’s someone can have.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Michael Jordan, Mariano Rivera, Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus (before she went crazy), and Alyson Stoner
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Focus on the process, not the result. Don’t listen to me
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”
It is something that always kept me going through the difficult times in life
What is your career ambition?
- Become an Electrician and play volleyball professionally in Europe
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad was there from step one until now, and I know he will continue to be with me. He always supported me in my athletics and kept me grounded throughout my life so far.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Arrow
- Ice Cream flavor? Cotton Candy
- Movie? Man Of Steel
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Steak
- Piece of clothing? Shoes
- Book? The Slapshot series I read in elementary school
- Course at Briercrest? Undeclared
- Vacation destination? Hawaii
- Scent/smell? I don’t know
- Pro Sports Team? Toronto Jays
- Pro Athlete? Derrick Rose
- Genre of music? Pretty much anything
- Song? Caillou theme song