- Growing up isn't that bad, in fact, it's kind of awesome. -AJ Crocker
Help make world better:
- I would open a shelter for homeless kids. Kids need to grow up being cared for and knowing that they are loved. It would be cool to see the change that would take place in their lives and the lives that they could impact through that.
Greatest moment in life:
- Athletically: My Grade 11 volleyball season. The group of guys on the team was fantastic and we made it to both the league final and provincial final.
- Non-athetlically: Going to a missions trip to Mexico and working at a church there. The Christians down there were content with the little they had which was amazing to see.
5 famous people:
- C.S. Lewis, Mark Driscoll, Jeremy Lin, Stuart Mclean and John Wayne.
Best Advice you have received:
- You just gotta love 'em -Mom
Best Advice you would give:
- Same I have received.
What Bible verse:
John Chapter 11. This chapter is about the raising of Lazarus from the dead. I read this passage and I receive hope knowing God is all powerful and that his love for his people is hard to wrap your mind around. Also In this chapter Jesus weeps and is angry at the pain and suffering of his friends, which show me how compassionate God is towards us.
- Social Worker or Counsellor.
Who has been big influence:
- My parents, especially my Dad. He's taught me a lot about life and God and with that has given me advice i'll never forget.
- Tv show: Hockey in Canada
- Ice Cream: Maple Walnut
- Movie: Saving Private Ryan
- Superhero: Batman, he's the best.
- Meal: Homemade perogies with sour cream and a fresh garden salad.
- Piece of Clothing: Bunny Hug
- Book: Searching For God Knows What- Don Miller
- Course at Briercrest: Anything Carl and Old Testament Literature
- Vacation: Hawaii
- Scent/smell: Fries
- Pro Sport Team: Anaheim Ducks
- Pro Athlete: Cody Quiring
- Genre of Music: Country, Rock.
- Song: Great are you Downhere