The recruitment department represents Briercrest (High School, College & Seminary) to external audiences including prospective students, parents, alumni and key influencers. The Recruitment Representative will be responsible for recruiting a pre-determined quantity of high-quality students from an assigned territory.
- A passionate supporter of the education and community experience offered by Briercrest
- The demonstration of solid Christian character and integrity that positively represents Briercrest
- Prior experience in providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated understanding in general sales processes
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent public speaker, with an engaging and outgoing personality
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain flexible.
- Proficient use of computer software and web-based applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Canva.com and MailChimp
- The ability to travel and a valid driver’s license with a clear driver’s abstract
- A clear criminal record as verified by a criminal record’s check
- Preference will be given to candidates who have significant connection to Briercrest (High School, College or Seminary)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a degree or experience in Business Administration
- Preference will be given to candidates who have sales experience
- Sign and live within the Briercrest covenant agreement
- Actively live into and promote the mission and vision of Briercrest
- Contribute towards the recruitment of new students to Briercrest college by managing various tasks:
- Travel within an assigned territory at a minimum of 50 days a year to churches, schools and various other events to recruit students, connect with parents, alumni and develop partnerships with other key influencers
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Participate in weekly one-on-one meetings with direct supervisor
- Respond to emails and phone messages within one business day
- Work continually to become an expert in delivering up to date Briercrest information:
- As long as it leads to the recruitment of students: share in office procedures, recruitment training, administrative functions, covering for team members when they are out of the office.
- Participate in various recruitment team events such as Experience Briercrest, Experience CHS, Open House events, campus tours, Youth Quake, RETHINK and Week of Welcome.
- Other recruitment related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor
TEAM RELATIONSHIPS / OTHER
- Reports to the Director of Recruitment
- Will work closely with the Recruitment Strategy Coordinator and College Admissions Advisor
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.