We invite you to choose from the following opportunities as you consider giving to Briercrest. Each one will have a direct impact on students who are experiencing Outstanding Christian Education.
What are your memories of God speaking to you in the Hildebrand
Chapel? The Briercrest community and our guests have been
using the Hildebrand Chapel as a place of worship for over 25
years. Thousands of students have been trained in the chapel and
classrooms. And thousands of spiritual decisions have been made at
conferences and special events like Youth Quake. Good stewardship
of this vital God-given resource means that we must now invest in
refurbishing and enhancing the Hildebrand Chapel. As part of
our 80th Celebration, we are inviting our alumni and friends to
help with this urgent priority.
Will you partner with Briercrest by giving a generous gift as we celebrate God`s faithfulness over so many years? Your gift will enhance students` experience on our campus for years to come. Thank you so much!
The Briercrest Fund
Gifts to the annual Briercrest Fund help keep tuition fees lower and thereby make it possible for more students to afford a Christian education. Students pay about 89% of the cost of education and our alumni and friends provide the remaining 11% through their generous giving.
Scholarships are a vital part of funding many students' education. Donations may be made to support the various existing scholarships. We would also be glad to work with you in setting up a new annually funded or endowed scholarship in honor or in memory of a loved one. Please contact us to discuss options for scholarships.
"Throughout my entire time here at Briercrest God has been showing me that He will provide for me when I step out in faith and do the work He guides me to. This scholarship came at a time when it was especially difficult to trust God with my finances. . . Thank you for providing this scholarship and helping make it possible for me to be here at Briercrest studying how to know God more deeply and serve Him more effectively." Joleen Streight
Hildebrand Memorial Gift
Prior to his passing in 2006, Dr. Hildebrand and his family decided to have memorial gifts directed to student scholarships. All memorial gifts collected in honour of Dr. Hildebrand will be used to provide merit and need-based student scholarships through two funds: The President's Scholarship Fund (set up to honour past presidents) and The Hildebrand-Soyland Scholarship Fund (supports missionary children). Please designate your gift as "Hildebrand Memorial Gift".