School Spirit Days
The Rest of the Time
There's never a shortage of people to get to know or things to do. The fun of being with your friends is irreplaceable.
- Grab a coffee, or a Subway™ sandwich in our new student lounge.
- Participate in music, drama, art, or sports.
- Hang out in the dorm and make lifelong friendships and memories.
- Email a friend or surf the Internet at one of the computer terminals.
- Enjoy the many concerts and events that take place on our campus every year.
Whatever your interests, there's likely something for you to do in the nearby cities of Moose Jaw and Regina:
Regina Symphony Orchestra
Centre of the Arts
Joe's Place Youth Centre
Outdoor activities:CFL football games
Every year, the graduating class goes on a weekend trip to Fernie, B.C. Skiing, snowboarding, and hot-tubbing-students never run out of exciting things to do.
The grad retreat is one last weekend to hang out with friends before everyone heads off in different directions. Tan, enjoy the water and sunshine, hang out with friends, and forget about school!
The grad alumni party, put on by the Alumni office, is a theme party complete with costumes, prizes, food, and a lot of fun!
Grad weekend is filled with fun and memories for everyone. A few of the highlights include a stunning black and white photo gallery, a banquet, fireside/hayrides, a Tour Choir performance, and, of course, the grad parent program, a one-of-a-kind event in which students display their dramatic, musical, comical, and technological abilities before parents, teachers, and peers.