Welcome! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Willkommen! Hwangyong-hamnida!
It is a little known fact that over the years Briercrest College and Seminary has been home for a number of students from various parts of the world. As you look to furthering your education with us, we would like to provide you with the information and assistance that you need to make this transition as smooth as possible. Below are general resources helpful for international students entering at any level of study. On the side bar, you will find further resources that are relevant for each specific school on campus. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our International Student Adviser.
We hope that Briercrest will be your home away from home as well!
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (your primary reference, click on 'Study' for information on study permits and working while you study)
- Sask Immigration Canada (important information for international students who wish to immigrate)
- Canada's International Gateway (information on government services, resources, etc.)
- Embassy WorldWide (information on embassies located world wide)
- Process to receive Health benefits (scroll down and click on title 'Health Care' to expand)
- Doctor's Office in Caronport
- Moose Jaw Hospital and Medical Clinics
Mental Health Supports
- Sending money (Bank-to-Bank or Wire transfer)
- ATM machines and services for cashing cheques are also available on campus
- List of banks and financial institutions in Moose Jaw
- Off-campus regulations
- Please note that obtaining a Social Insurance Number is required for employment in Canada.
- The closest airport is the Regina International Airport in Regina, Saskatchewan, which is about an hour east of Caronport. To request a ride to campus, you can either email us or contact your Admissions Adviser.
International Student Program Designation Revocation Process
In the event that Briercrest College and Seminary is no longer a designated educational institution for international students, we will be committed to assist our current international students as outlined in our Revocation Process.