For international students enroled or looking to enrol in the College, here are some resources that you may find helpful.
- Information for applying to Briercrest College and Seminary (click on title 'Application' to expand)
- Before you can apply for a study permit, you will need to have been accepted by Briercrest. Therefore, we recommend you to submit your Briercrest application package at least six months prior to beginning studies. Please note that processing times for study permits do vary. You can check the CIC website for updated processing times.
Foreign Credential Recognition
- Submission and assessment requirement for post-secondary transcripts (click on title 'Application Steps' to expand)
- Foreign Credential Verification Policy (PDF, page 12)
Language Proficiency Requirements
- English Language Requirement (click on title 'English Language Requirement' to expand)
Tuition and Fees
Harassment, Discrimination Prevention and Conflict Resolution Services
- Talk with your Residence Assistant (RA)
Factors that Constitute a Student's Good Standing
- Academic Integrity and Honesty (PDF, page 17)
- Appeal Process/Policy (PDF, page 19)
- Attendance Policy (PDF, page 31)
- Financial Good Standing
- Grading Policy (PDF, page 25)
- Graduation Requirements (PDF, page 21)
- Student Dismissal - Academic "Required to Discontinue" (PDF, page 21)
- Student Dismissal - Student Development Process (scroll down and click on 'Policy Reference Guide', page 6)
International Student Hub
When you get on campus, we want to help you to feel welcomed and supported by providing opportunites to connect with fellow peers and with our international student support staff. To find out more check out the International Hub webpage.
Academic and Life Skills Counseling
- The Student Success Centre
- Faculty Advisers (a list of who to contact for specific program information and assistance with course selection)
Internal Academic Dispute Resolution
- Adding and Dropping Courses (PDF, page 22)
- Withdrawal and Discontinuation Policy (PDF, page 28)
- The Process of Transfering to Another School
- Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning
Scholarship and Award Application*
*Please note that Briercrest does not offer full scholarships at this time. The maximum amount available covers only a portion of the cost.