Scholarships and Bursaries
The seminary scholarship and bursary application is for seminary students planning to attend the 2013-2014 academic year.
Application opening: May 1, 2013
Application deadline: May 31, 2013
- In person - drop off application to the Student Finance Office located in Academic Services
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax - 306-756-5504
Award letters will be emailed by June 30, 2012. Only scholarship recipients will receive notification.
Click on "application" to open form during the month of May
- Students applying for scholarships must submit the application by May 31, 2013.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicants must be registered for and complete 18 credit hours during the academic year. Preference given to on-campus courses. Enrolment in less than 18 credit hours per year will result in termination of the award.
- Students must maintain good standing in the year the award is given.
- Student must meet criteria for the specific scholarship or bursary.
BBC Grad Studies Scholarship
For a graduate of Briercrest College.
Helen Goertz International Student
For an international student with financial need.
Paul and Jane Magnus Seminary Student
For a deserving student with high aspirations, potential and commitment to leadership and ministry.
Schnare/Oickle Memorial Bursary
For a student who demonstrates servanthood and leadership qualities with preference given to those from the Atlantic provinces.
For a college or seminary aboriginal student (First Nations including non-status, Inuit, and Metis) with financial need.
For a student who has demonstrated a commitment to missionary service or ministry to people with special needs.
* Note - not all scholarships/bursaries are awarded every year
Married Student Discount
Spouses of full-time students are eligible for a discount in the tuition costs per semester. To apply for the discount, complete and submit the Married Student Discount Application Form.