As a student of the Seminary, you might find yourself:
- relaxing in our comfortable and spacious library while working on assigned course reading
- discussing new ideas over lunch or a cup of coffee in our new Seminary lounge - the "Bean Sprout."
- participating in the weekly seminary chapel and soup and bun lunch on Thursdays
- keeping in touch with friends and family using our free wireless network anywhere in the academic building and student residences.
- enjoying an evening of games with another family
- playing sports on one of our intramural teams, or enjoying a summer day at the Caronport Spraypark
- taking in one of the many Christian conferences or events on campus. For more information about upcoming events, visit the Briercrest Events Homepage
To discover more local activities in Caronport and the surrounding area, we recommend the following websites:
Caronport Recreation (www.caronportrec.com) is the hub for information about activities going on in the village throughout the year including youth soccer, minor hockey, and figure skating.
- Discover Moose Jaw (www.moosejaw.ca and www.discovermoosejaw.com) are great resources for information about job opportunities, the Moose Jaw Public Library, local sporting events, and public swimming.