2013 YQ Paintball Waiver (pdf)
We wanted to make you aware of a recent addition to Youth Quake that requires a WAIVER to be filled out before arrival. Reload Ministries from Yorkton, SK will be bringing their indoor paintball equipment and running an indoor paintball option at Youth Quake. There are a few important details that you need to know.
- This is indoor paintball which means the 'paintballs' are reusable foam balls. They will not burst like a regular paintball and this means that you can play in your everyday clothes without getting paint on them.
- Reload ministries will supply all of the safety equipment necessary to play.
- In order to play at Youth Quake there are a couple of steps you need to take BEFORE you arrive on campus:
- Print off the waiver attached to this email, fill it out and give it to your parents to fill out and sign. Parents will need to either put their Drivers' License # or a photo copy of their license.
- Email this completed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When your waiver has been received and accepted your parents will receive an email with a registration number. You need to bring this registration number with you to YQ!
- When you get to Youth Quake you will provide the Reload staff
with your registration number which will allow you to join the
- Please note that due to liability reasons and other grown up insurance stuff we cannot accept any waiver forms at Youth Quake and if you have not been pre-approved by email before Youth Quake you will not be able to play paintball this year.
If you have any questions regarding paintball, the waiver or any other items surrounding Youth Quake please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Youth Quake Director
Briercrest College & Seminary