*On-campus arrival and orientation Information will be communicated to you by your Admissions Adviser.
- Point of Entry
- Airport Pick-up/Drop-off
- Accommodation for Visiting Family and Friends
- Community Connections
- Health & Mental Health Supports
- Financial Services & Taxes
Point of Entry
The closest airport is the Regina International Airport in Regina, Saskatchewan, which is about an hour east of Caronport. To request a ride to campus, you can either email us or contact your Admissions Adviser.
*For high school students and families, transportation details will be communicated to you through your Admissions Adviser.
Accommodation for Visiting Family and Friends
- Pilgrim Inn (located in Caronport)
- Community homes (enjoy the warmth and hospitality of a Caronport home)
- Hotels in Moose Jaw (20-minute drive east of Caronport)
- To stay in dorms, please contact Student Development.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada - your primary reference, click on 'Study' for information on study permits and working while you study
- Saskatchewan Immigration - for international students who wish to immigrate
- Canada's International Gateway - government services, resources, etc.
- Embassy WorldWide
- Welcome to Canada: What you should know - an information pack to introduce you to life in Canada put out by the Government of Canada
Health & Mental Health Supports
- Saskatchewan Health Card - The province of Saskatchewan offers free provincial health coverage for international students who come here to study. When you arrive on campus, we can assist you with applying for a health card . Be sure to bring your passport and study permit with you.
- Doctor's Office in Caronport
- Moose Jaw Hospital and Medical Clinics
- Briercrest Health and Counselling Services
Financial Services & Taxes
- Sending money
- ATM machines and services for cashing cheques are also available on campus
- List of banks and financial institutions in Moose Jaw
- Canadian tax information for international students
- Working in Canada as an international student, a spouse, or post-graduation
- On-campus employment
- Off-campus regulations
- Please note that obtaining a Social Insurance Number is required for employment in Canada.