Online Education Administrative Assistant
Closes August 23, 2018
This is a casual (10 hours/week) position to provide administrative support to Online Education.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT)
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in written communication
- Proofreading and editing documents
- Tracking student information
- Communication with students in Online/Distance programs
- Managing course content, assignments, due dates, etc. in Canvas for online courses
- Contribute to various departmental project as they develop
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
- Reports to the Director of Online Education
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.