The Briercrest College and Seminary campus includes a range of facilities.
- The Hildebrand Chapel is a Prairie landmark that facilitates community-wide chapels, Sunday services, and many campus events. With a seating capacity of well over 2,000, it is the largest chapel in the province.
- Known as the Academic Complex the main building wing houses college classrooms, faculty offices, business offices for the schools, as well as Caronport High School.
Map of the Briercrest Academic Complex
- The Henry Budd Seminary Wing has an atmosphere that is conducive to study and discourse. The classrooms are a comfortable and stimulating learning environment.
- The Archibald Library is the hub of research activity on campus, with over 68,000 books, a 27-computer research centre, and a spacious study area.
- The Crossroads Cafe, located directly beside the seminary wing, provides a casual setting for students to relax and unwind or discuss new ideas over a cup of coffee. During the school year lunches are also available, along with snacks and cold beverages.
- The Point is the campus student centre. Its coffeehouse ambience is the perfect location for a good conversation over a cup of coffee or a Subway™ sandwich.
Athletic / Recreational Facilities
Briercrest College and Seminary offers the sports facilities you might expect from one of Canada's largest Christian post-secondary schools. Whether you're a Briercrest athlete or just an active student, our wide range of athletic options will keep you active throughout the year.
- Margaret P. Reimer Memorial Gymnasium - From pick-up basketball to team practices, there is always something going on in our 135' x 110' double-court gymnasium. During the weekends, fans pack the stands to cheer on their Briercrest Clippers as they compete head-to-head with teams in the Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (one of Canada's premier college leagues).
- Fitness Centre - A wide selection of cardio equipment, free weights, dumbbells, benches, and exercise machines are available to help students stay fit.
- Barkman Arena - Students can enjoy a casual skate at one of the open ice times or join one of the intramural hockey leagues. The arena is also home to the Briercrest Clipper hockey team.
- Outdoor volleyball court - The outdoor volleyball court is a great place for students to stay active.
- Football and soccer fields - The well-maintained and irrigated playing fields are used by community members and students for intramurals, practices, and league play.
- Baseball field - Early or late in the school year, you'll often see students throwing a ball around on the baseball field.
- Outdoor running track - Surrounding the football field, the 400-metre track is perfect for those who enjoy running outdoors.