The recruitment department represents Briercrest Christian Academy, College & Seminary to external audiences including prospective students, parents, alumni and key influencers. The work of this department has a direct impact on the growth and stability of the institution. The Recruitment Representative is a sales position. The primary responsibility in this role is to work with prospective students from point of inquiry to application to their arrival on campus as new students.
- A passionate supporter of the education and community experience offered by Briercrest
- The demonstration of solid Christian character and integrity that positively represents Briercrest College and Seminary
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change
- The ability to work independently, showing initiative and willingness to take risks
- The ability to work within a team
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a significant connection to Briercrest Christian Academy, College, and/or Seminary
- Preference will be given to candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree
- Preference will be given to candidates who have sales experience
- Prior experience in providing excellent customer service is an asset.
- A valid driver’s license with a clear driver’s abstract
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process and/or prior experience with Salesforce
- Lead care: The priority is moving individuals from the lead stage to applicants.
- The ability to speak comfortably and clearly on the phone and in person is a must.
- Promote and facilitate campus visits for prospective students
- Travel to events for the purpose of acquiring prospects. Event travel will be capped at a maximum of 60 days away from the office throughout the calendar year with priority given to travel within the province of Saskatchewan.
- The ability and willingness to travel in all seasons including evenings and weekends
- Comfort and experience in public speaking, with an engaging and outgoing personality
- Contribute to the overall recruitment communication strategy. Email marketing campaigns are a vital aspect of our communication with our external audiences. Working closely with the marketing department, this role will assist in providing email topics, content and other marketing assets for prospective students. The ability to write well is considered an asset.
- Respond promptly to email, text, social media and phone messages from any external audience
- Collect and accurately enter data using both Salesforce and BEAM ESO.
- Work continually to become an expert in delivering up to date Briercrest information.
- Be prepared to participate in various external facing institutional events.
- Participate in other recruitment related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Reports to the Assistant Director of Recruitment Marketing
- The Recruitment department is part of a larger team, including the Marketing department and Youth Quake. The Vice President of Marketing and Recruitment oversees this team.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.
View our Institutional Covenant