Business Department Marketing Lead
Posted: May 18, 2023
The Business Department Marketing Lead and Faculty Support position is designed to serve by developing and leading the successful execution of the Business Department’s Annual Marketing Plan (AMP) while acting as the Department Chair’s Faculty Assistant.
Note: This is a 37.5 hour per week 9-month term position (Aug 2023-May 2024)
- Agreement to live within the Briercrest Institutional Covenant and align with the mission, vision, and values of Briercrest College and Seminary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Academic experience/ability sufficient to serve as a Business Faculty Assistant
- Necessary skills: ability to communicate effectively, time management, hospitality,
- A natural desire to learn new information, adapt, and creatively problem solve.
- Boundary spanning skill to enhance working collaboratively with several departments, must also be able to work independently to complete tasks with grace and wisdom.
- Possess above-average technical ability with a variety of software such as: Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Trello, etc.)
- Previous Customer Relationship Management Software experience (e.g. Salesforce) or marketing experience would been seen as an asset.
- Possess professional communication skills (written and verbal) in dealing with students, parents, and external bodies.
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change.
DESIRED OUTCOMES AND ACTIVITIES
- The successful applicant will participate in the creation and annual update of the Department’s Annual Marketing plan (AMP). The plan will be designed around the Department’s Marketing Calendar.
- The successful applicant will lead the execution of the AMP subject to the Department Chair’s leadership.
- Managing the development and utilization of a CRM.
- Sourcing and editing material from Department Faculty for use within the (AMP).
- Scheduling and supporting the execution of events also within the (AMP)
- This role will also serve as the Faculty Assistant for the Department Chair
- This position reports to the Business Department Chair.
- This position works closely with cross-functional departments, including Recruitment, Admissions, Marketing, and Events.
To apply, please email a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.
All Briercrest College and Seminary employees are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application